Question Preparing for Canadian North adventure 2024

More
01 Apr 2024 13:13 #4249 by STEVE ELLS
Replied by STEVE ELLS on topic Preparing for Canadian North adventure 2024
Hello Camil;

Wow, that's a wonderful plan; you're going to making some great memories. 

Small airplanes provide us with a "world" few others get to see.

We're always looking for flying adventure stories from our readers.

Take pictures, tell us what you found that the unusual, or noteworthy or amazing in an article.

Notes about the planning, fuel costs, leg times, things you recommend to others that want to make the trip and agencies or companies that were helpful.

An August launch gives you plenty of time to get ready, and should be the time of the year for the best weather.

Please let us know what we can do for you.

Bon Voyage!

Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Camil Dumont
  • Topic Author
  • Subscriber
  • Subscriber
More
29 Mar 2024 12:27 #4246 by Camil Dumont
Preparing for Canadian North adventure 2024 was created by Camil Dumont
This  August I will be flying my Piper Comanche 250 to the Great Canadian North joined by a group of pilots, 12 aircraft, majority from US:  On the agenda: Northern Lights, trophy trout fishing, polar bears, visit  Buffalo airways ''Ice Pilots'' installations.. fly along the Hudson Bay to Rankin Inlet. A Canadian authentic flying adventure. My previous plane was a Piper PA32, 300. the Piper Comanche turns out to be the best option for me, range and speed, as I plan to continue enjoying more adventures, including 2025 South America International Air Rally. I feel so lucky to have enjoyed unique flying adventures from the Canadian Arctic to Latin America, in company of amazing pilots, every year... for 20 years  !
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds